Welcome to our website www.theellinikon.com.gr (hereinafter «Website»).
This Website has been developed by the company with the tradename «LAMDA DEVELOPMENT S.A.» (hereinafter «LAMDA DEVELOPMENT» or «Company»), which has its registered seat at 37A Kifissias Avenue, 15123, in Athens Greece, for the provision of information and services to the users/visitors (Users) of the Website.
Lamda Development is Data Controller of your personal data, collected through the Website, pursuant to EU General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”). This Privacy Notice is provided in order to inform you on the personal data collected, to explain the way and purpose of data processing, to state any third parties with whom we share your data and finally to inform you on your rights.
Personal data we collect
Personal data we collect during your browsing activity are the following:
- In case you choose to fill in and submit the communication form, we collect personal data such as your name and email.
- In case you submit a suggestion/complaint by name, we process your name and surname and your phone number or email.
- In case you register your interest for homes, we process personal data, such as gender, name and surname, email, phone number and your country of residence.
- In case you register your interest for commercial use we process personal data, such as name and surname and your email.
- Technical information, such as IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and operating system, device model, and other information that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, which are relevant to the analysis of your visit to the Website. For more information regarding data that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, visit the Cookies Policy.
Why do we process your personal data?
Within the context of the Website’s use, the Company processes your data according to the following purposes and legal bases:
Α. Legitimate Interest
In the aim of ensuring and fulfilling the Company’s legitimate interests, the aforementioned processes your personal data mentioned above, in order to ensure the uninterrupted, proper and secure operation of our Website, maintain backup copies and safeguard business continuity issues.
In case you communicate with us, we collect your name, surname and your email, in order to communicate with you.
Furthermore, in case you submit a complaint by name, we process your name, surname, and phone number or email, in order to examine it and inform you about its progress.
In case you register your interest for homes or commercial use we collect the aforementioned personal data, in order to communicate with you and inform you regarding the prospects and progresses that arise in every section of interest.
In case we receive from you any communication in our social media profiles, we collect your personal data, in order to communicate with you.
Furthermore, provided that you give your consent for the use of technologies such as cookies and the local storage area of your device, your data will be stored automatically, according to the Cookies Policy of the Website, for analysis, personalization or/and advertising purposes. You may change your option regarding cookies at any time and withdraw your consent, through the Cookies Policy of your Website.
With whom do we share your personal data?
For the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
- Website support and management companies.
- Social Media Coordinators and advertising companies.
- Companies that commit to Data Protection Officer duties.
- Other companies of the Group with which we collaborate for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
The Company has implemented all necessary measures, in order for the personnel and its partners to be specifically authorized for these purposes and fully committed to confidentiality and legal obligations under the legislation for the collection and further processing of the aforementioned personal data.
How does your Company protect your personal data?
We have implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to the applicable legal framework and technical standards, in order to safeguard that processing of data is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long we retain your personal data?
Your personal data are retained for as long as this is required for the fulfillment of each processing purpose. Upon expiration of these terms, your personal data will be deleted, unless otherwise required under the applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In any case, we would like to inform you that, according to applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
- right of access to your personal data, including information concerning the processing of personal data,
- right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
- right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions,
- right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. CD), to you or to another data controller,
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data according to legal provisions.
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt by the Company and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
Furthermore, our Company is responsible for informing you, without undue delay, for any breach concerning your personal data, which may put in danger your rights and freedoms and under the condition that it doesn’t fall under the exceptions provided in the law.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint through the dedicated online portal of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600). You may find detailed guidelines on how to lodge a complaint on the DPA’s website.
What happens with third party websites?
You may find more information regarding the collection of cookies at the Cookies Policy.